Why choose TravelPay for AICS?
TravelPay, the first approved provider under the new AFTA Insolvency Chargeback Scheme (AICS).
- Fast set up to get you active on the AICS scheme
- Payment solutions at no cost to agent:
- Online Payment Portals
- Physical Card Terminals
- Layby Payment Instalments
Benefits to the Travel Agent:
- No-cost payment processing solutions.
- Fast set up to get you active on AICS.
- Innovative payment methods – in office, online and more.
- Saves time with online customer-initiated payments.
- Office branded online payment portal.
- Reduces security concerns – no need to receive, handle and store card details.
- Sell more with innovative layby options.
- No bond required.
Benefits to the Travel Customer:
- Saves time with easy payment options.
- Saves hassle with multiple payment methods available – in office, online and more.
- All cards are accepted.
- More secure with no need to email/call credit card details to the agent.
- Pays for travel the affordable way with instalment options.
Payments can be processed by way of a range of methods at the choice of the Travel Agent:
- Merchant WebPay – in-agency online payments:
Travel agent staff member can login to an online payment page to process a payment.
- Print/email confirmation to the customer after the transaction
- Individual staff logins
- Payment history for the agency
- Agent branded
- Device optimised, including for PC, tablet, mobile.
- Public WebPay – customer processed online payments
Customer processes payment via online payment page.
- Customer can be directed to the page by:
– Payment link on agent quotes and invoices
– Agent websites and emailed payment links.
- Print/email confirmation to the customer after the transaction;
- An email alert to the agency when the payment is processed;
- Payment history for the agency; and
- Device optimized, including PC, tablet, mobile.
- Agent branded e.g. pay.travelpay.com.au/testagent
- Card Terminal – card present in-office payments
Card terminal in agency office.
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, EFTPOS.
- Multiple terminals per office available if required.
- Processing fee automatically added based on card type
- Print confirmation to the customer after the transaction;
- Enables refunds and pre-authorisations
- Additional fees and terms may apply to terminals.
- Instalments – Layby payments
The agent can choose to offer layby payment plans enabling their customers to pay over 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10 months.
- Agent receives the full travel amount upfront
- Provides an affordable payment option to customers*
- No cost to the agent.
- An affordable way to pay
- Customer uses their own existing Visa or MasterCard
- Other payment methods, if required
Other methods include Direct Debit (bank or card), Batch payments, API triggered payments, Travel Club payments, etc.
* Layby terms are subject to specific approval T&C’s. Full amount of layby must be 100% refundable prior to final payment being made.
TravelPay is operated by Zenith Payments, a leading payment facilitator with over 12 years’ experience across many industries, including travel.
Zenith Payments is 100% Australian owned and operated and has extensive travel experience through:
- operating as an established payment processor and innovator in the travel industry;
- its previous ownership of Pinpoint Travel Group; and
- senior management experience including in agency and airline leadership roles.
Our local TravelPay BDM team have over 100 years combined experience in the travel industry and can assist you with:
- agency AICS sign-up;
- agency on-boarding;
- face-to-face team training;
- payment process improvement; and
- advanced support.
Contact Cath Bisaro, National Sales Manager: